Meet us at Stall 5133a, Hall A5 of Paperex - The 14th International Exhibition & Conference on Pulp, Paper & Allied Industries..
We look forward to meet you in person and welcome all kinds of partnership opportunities.
On this special event proffero brings you a contest to win a smart phone!! To become eligible download the app now and start posting your Listings and / or Requirements.
Paperex is an internationally renowned series of exhibitions and conferences focusing on Paper, Pulp and all Allied Industries. It is the only comprehensive business platform serving the paper industry and over the years.
The Paperex series of exhibition and conference has always been a gratifying experience in terms of organization, participation, and generation of new business opportunities in the field of Paper, Pulp and allied industries. It offers a wide range of partnership and advertising opportunities.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest:
1. User with listings / requirements between 3rd Dec’2019 up to 20th Dec’2019 will be eligible for this contest. Existing users can also participate in this contest.
2. User with maximum no. of listing / requirements during 3rd Dec’2019 up to 20th Dec’2019 will be the winner.
3. All users will receive notifications on their registered email address and on proffero mobile app. The notification will be sent on or before 25th Dec’2019.
4. Claim of prize is to be made within a week of its notification.
5. Kagazee (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. holds right to change/withdraw the terms at anytime without any legal obligations.
6. The gift version/brand/type os sole discretion of Kagazee (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and the same can be changed at any point of time.
7. Gift cannot be converted into cash.
8. At the time of collecting the gift, user has to share valid photo identity proof, co. registration ID with which user has registered on proffero along with the copy of notification email received on the email ID registered with proffero.
9. It is users responsibility to ensure that correct email ID is used for registration.
10. For any issues please write to firstname.lastname@example.org