Normally any organization’s marketing budget vary from 1 to 10% of their annual sales and this cost includes all or some of the following:
1. Employee costs – such marketing managers, social media managers, marcom managers, contract staff, freelance specialists, and ofcourse their travel and entertainment expenses.
2. Agency Fees – Advertising agencies, PR consultancies etc.
3. Digital Marketing – Website developers, SEO consultants, maintenance of websites and infra to support it.
4. Advertising – Copywriters, Advertisements cost, designer cost etc.
5. Publications – Product leaflets, corporate brochures are also important part of company’s marketing programs.
If you are a paper, paperboard, plastic, packaging & printing allied product manufacturing or trading organization, proffero – helps you reduce all of these by at least 20%. This platform intend to bring manufacturers, traders, importers, exporters, printers & other consumers, all on one platform. Try now!